7 Washington Square
PO Box 15085
Albany, New York 12212-5085
- Medical and Professional Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability & Toxic Torts
- Municipal Liability
- Auto Liability cases (Commercial, Personal Coverage and SUM/UM)
- Criminal Defense
Professional Experience: Responsible for all phases of litigation and trial practice. Admitted to practice in New York and Federal District Court.
- St. John’s University, School of Law, Juris Doctor – 1996
American Bankruptcy Institute
Moot Court Senior Board
Rev. Joseph T. Tinnelly Award Winner
National Moot Court Appellate Advocacy Team
- SUNY College at Purchase, Bachelor of Arts – 1987
Admissions & Associations: Mr. Cullen is admitted to practice in New York State; the U.S. District Court in the Northern, Southern, and Eastern Districts of New York; and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. He has a professional affiliation with the New York State Bar Association, New York State Trial Lawyers Association and The Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
Title: Mr. Cullen is a Partner with the Firm.